Volunteers are the cornerstone of any fundraiser or non-profit event. Without you, events like these cannot happen. Thank you for considering spending your valuable time with us!
Click here to sign-up for volunteering.
We have two major events yearly that we need volunteers for:
Irish Open (Looking for Committee Members)
Houston Irish Stew Cook-off
Houston St. Patrick's Parade
Parade Volunteer Duty Positions:
We need help with
- Setup and breakdown of the Judging area
- Line-up organizers
- Parade Marshalls to help with crowd control
- Parade Marshalls to help hand out and pickup signs and forms
- Many other hands are needed on the big day
- Most shifts are 9am to 2:30/3:00pm
Sign-up online and please attend the volunteer orientation meeting
Wednesday before Parade day at 7:00pm.
Stew Cook-off Volunteers:
- Admissions help
- Silent Auction
- Set Up
- Break Down
- other help is needed throughout the day
To volunteer for this event please fill and return the Volunteer Form or contact Seamius via e-mail.